Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Destiny, and on my blog I will be talking about Pointe dancing. I have been dancing since I was three and Pointe dancing since I was eight. Dancing is a very important part of my life, because I don’t really know life without it. For as long as I can remember I have been on the dance floor for at least two hours a week. Pointe dancing just happens to be my favorite style of dance, because many people have never had the desire to try it. Pointe dancing takes a lot of technique and hard work. The great thing about this style of dance is it can never be perfected. There is always something to be worked on whether it‘s your technique or a forte turn. Pointe dancing is something you have to love in order to have the capability to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Destiny you know so much! I dont know anything about dancing what so ever so i am looking forward to reading more about your blog.

    ReplyDelete